Well, first of all, I'm done with the semester! It feels great...even though I'm doing summer school (huge bummer). Anyways, it is my goal to go crazy this summer blogging. So, tonight begins the festivities!
At this time last year I was getting ready to leave for Tanalian Bible Camp in Alaska for the whole summer. I was nervous and excited at the same time. To say the least, it was the best summer and time of my life. I learned so much, did so much, and saw so much.
As many know, I love the outdoors...and well, it doesn't get much better then Alaska for that. It was awesome to be part of a thriving Godly ministry up there while enjoying God's beautiful creation. The last couple weeks I've been looking at pictures daily and only wish that I could go back! I'm already thinking about trying to figure out some possible way for me to go up next summer! (yes, that is an extremely long time away!). Anyways, here are some pictures that I absolutely love, enjoy!
2 comments:
Awesome pics. The fish you caught is ridiculous.
One road trip I'd like to do at some point would be a Northern Exposure trip to Alaska from Southern California.
That could be an awesome Man Trip.
Ah, you miss it, ha Brother? I would too!!! It's how I feel about Ukraine right now!
Post a Comment