Friday, June 1, 2007
Alaska Arrival
I stepped out of the airport a little after 10:30 PM and the sun was just starting to go down....I'm back in Alaska! I am currently staying in this family's house and will be departing to Port Alsworth today at 3 PM. I'm both excited and nervous as to what the next 2 months have in store for me. Pray that I will have a servants heart and look for any opportunity to bless others. Anyways, I should be going, but i plan to update this frequently throughout camp along with pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yaaaayyy! You're there! I'm so excited for you, brother! And excited that you have a blog now.. hehe! Yeah, you BETTER put pics up -- i can't wait to see them! I'll some up from Ukraine too fo sho! I love you and miss you already :)And of course I am praying for you!!!
Dude! You need to change your comments settings so that anyone can leave you messages. Right now you have it set so that only other google bloggers can... makes mom and dad a little sad... they were trying to leave ya some love! Hehe. K, talk to you lates!
Dude I'm so pumped for you man! I wish i was up there. Stay strong for me and let me know if you see any of my kids or kids that i know from last year. Bless us with pics as well brother. Locve yah man!
Hey buddy, this is Amy Grace.
What exactly are you doing in Alaska? I will be praying for those things you asked!
nice work on the blog! I look forward to tracking your time up there. we will be praying for you down here and then will see you soon.
peace
Post a Comment